Assessment is the process of collecting and analyzing data pertaining to student learning. Assessment is a systematic and ongoing process that is purposeful and public and is aimed at understanding and improving student learning. Assessment results are used to inform decision-making.
We hope that the resources and information on this website will be helpful to you in learning about and using assessment information to enhance your programs and student learning. We welcome your feedback, suggestions, and success stories on all things assessment.
- http://www.uvu.edu/aqa/elo.html Essential Learning Outcomes-comprehensive learning goals fostered and developed across a student’s entire educational experience.
- http://www.uvu.edu/aqa/success.html (success story videos)
- http://www.uvu.edu/aqa/docs/types_of_assessment.pdf Types of Assessment
- http://www.uvu.edu/aqa/docs/types_of_rubrics.pdf Type of Rubrics
- http://www.uvu.edu/aqa/docs/curriculummapfinal.xlsx Curriculum Mapping