The mission of the Office of University Assessment is to provide university-wide support for assessment of student learning, planning, and continuous improvement activities at the course, program, and institutional levels, and to develop and sustain across the university community a culture of assessment.
- Here you can review the guiding principles of Assessment and Student Achievement in Higher Education.
- Provides logistical support for university-wide assessment, including general education
- Provides workshops and consultation services to educational units, individuals, and academic support units
- Promotes the use of assessment instruments and methods that are embedded within students’ normal learning experiences
- Compiles, analyzes, and presents assessment data to the university community
- Promotes the use of existing and emergent technologies
- Office of University Assessment Workshops
- Student Learning Assessment 101
- Creating A Quality Student Learning Assessment Report