USNA strives to maintain a closely linked relationship between the Academy’s mission, goals, and objectives and the ongoing institutional assessment processes, which are, in turn, integrated into Academy planning and resource decision making.
- Annual Assessment Memo AY16
- Annual Assessment Memo Enclosures for AY16 — Editable
- Annual Reporting of Assessment Progress ACDEANINST 5400.1A
- FSAC Student Learning Outcomes Workshop
- FSAC Rubric Creation Workshop
- FSAC Curriculum Mapping Workshop
- FSAC Setting Benchmarks Workshop
- FSAC Summarizing and Presenting Results Workshop
- Middle States: Examples of Evidence of Student Learning
USNA Learning Outcomes
- Attributes of a Naval Academy Graduate
- Core Curriculum Learning Outcomes
- USNA Core Curriculum Map: Seven Attributes of a Graduate, Core Learning Outcomes, and MSCHE Learning Outcomes
- Program/Department Learning Outcomes
- On the website, there are links to specific program learning outcomes.
- Contact: Dr. Katherine Cermak, Associate Dean for Planning and Assessment.