Northern New Mexico College, Institutional Research
Mission: The office of Institutional Research (IR) collects, analyzes, organizes and disseminates data and institutional information to support Northern’s mission.
Vision: The office of Institutional Research will support student success and Northern’s effectiveness by collecting and providing accurate data, information, and institutional research in a timely manner.
Assessment – Northern New Mexico College
- Student Achievement Information (pdf files).
- Archived Reports on NNMC’s Common Core for multiple years (pdf files)
- Institutional Assessment Plan
- Portfolio Guidelines Template
- Departmental assessment feedback reports (pdf files)
- Access to WEAVE limited to faculty and staff
- Reporting template (Word doc) and evaluation rubric (pdf file) for program assessment reports.
- Institutional research has reports from student surveys (pdf files)
- Common core assessment reports for multiple academic years (pdf files).
- Links to other assessment resources.
- Office of the Provost