Non-U.S. Quality Assurance/Academic Audit Processes
Feasability Study for the International Assessment of Higher Education Learning Outcomes
- From OECD (which includes the U.S.).
- An ongoing study, not yet an active assessment/quality-assurance process.
- Association of European higher-education quality-assurance agencies, analogous to the U.S.’s CHEA.
- Browsable/searcheable register of European higher-education quality assurance agencies that comply with the European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance (ESG background and [pdf file] full text are available under criteria for inclusion on this page).
- Australia’s regulatory & quality agency for higher education
- Select Regulatory approach, then Standards framework. At the Higher Education Standards Panel page, select Higher Education Standards Framework. In the menu tabs, select text. See especially Section 5 (assessment is effective and expected student learning outcomes are achieved).
- For providers has information about TEQSA processes.
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (United Kingdom)
- About us overviews QAA activities.
- Assuring standards and quality has information about the UK’s quality code for higher education and about subject-area benchmarks (see subject guidance).
- Institution reports on individual universities & colleges.
- How we review summarizes the various types of review used.