AALHE (Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education)
- A professional association for higher education assessment practitioners, AALHE became available to the assessment community in spring 2010.
- Some website features are restricted to AALHE members, some are available to the public (the list below indicates which features are restricted). The site includes:
- Information about AALHE and about joining AALHE.
- Links to other assessment resources and to presentations from previous AALHE conferences. (See the Resource Room.)
- Opportunities for interaction about assessment issues, via topic-specific webinars, and on the ASSESS discussion list. (Webinar participation is restricted to AALHE members. The ASSESS list is available to the public in the Resource Room.)
- Intersection, a quarterly online publication, is restricted to members.
- Information about & from AALHE’s events (annual conferences, Twitter chats, & webinars. Twitter chats & webinars are restricted to AALHE members. Presentations from previous conferences are open to the public in the Resource Room.)